Are you ready to Evolve?
A Letter to Our Clients Regarding Re-Opening Procedures:
We hope that you are all well. It has been a long couple of months for all of us and we are very much looking forward to getting back into the groove of ‘normal’ life. With that being said, the Governor finally gave the approval for salons to re-open beginning the week of June 22nd!
We are now scheduling appointments!
Days and times will be limited due to restrictions so we ask you for your patience as we navigate these next few weeks ahead. In order to make this happen, we have made some necessary changes to the way we will be conducting our services for the foreseeable future. We have created a protected environment to which you can safely return. Listed below are safeguards that we have put into place and we ask that you familiarize yourself with them for everyone's safety.
- Every client’s temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- If you have had a temperature within the 24 hours prior to your appointment please inform us prior to coming in so we can reschedule you.
- We are limiting the number of clients in the shop, please remain in your car, we will contact you via phone or text before you can enter the shop.
- Please arrive for your scheduled appointment ON TIME. In light of the safeguards that we have put in place, clients arriving 15 minutes late will have to be rescheduled.
- If you have arrived with someone we ask that you have them wait for you in your car, unless both are scheduled for services with stylists at the same time.
- Please enter the shop wearing your mask.
- Your stylist will greet you and bring you back to their station.
- For your convenience we will enable online booking for all future appointment scheduling at www.vagaro.com/evolvesalon1
The safety of our staff and our customers are our priority and we know that you have concerns, with that being said, we have outdone ourselves in preparing our business for you!
- We have adjusted our stations to accommodate the 6 foot distance requirement.
- We have installed plexi-glass partitions at our front desk and nail stations.
- All surfaces and implements have been and will continue to be cleaned and disinfected after every service.
- We launder and disinfect all capes and towels throughout the day and will be using disposable cutting capes and other single use items for your safety.
- We removed any non-essential items throughout our shop.
- We acquired appropriate personal protective equipment including masks, face shields, disposable smocks, and gloves.
- Each of our staff members has been re-certified on essential infection control and hand hygiene practices.
We thank you for your patience, your trust, and your continued support. We are looking forward to seeing you all again. Feel free to reach out to us anytime!
Your Evolve Staff,
Lino, Lori, Maria, MJ, Melissa, Terri
Gift cards and In salon products can be purchased by visiting
or our Facebook page. Hit the Shop Now button
To purchase additional brands visit.
Please copy and paste website into your browser.
Then complete, or set up your client account.
Evolve is a full service salon located in Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ.
We offer a range of wonderful services for your personal care needs.
You'll love our comfortable location - we've created a relaxing and mellow environment
just for you. Take your mind off the stresses of life and treat yourself to a
pleasant and calming experience.
In the event that you need to cancel your appointment ,
please be sure to give us a of aminimum of a 24-hour notice.
This allows other guests to book an appointment during that time slot.
Gift cards will expire 12 months from date of purchase.